This article is about the hostile mob in Minecraft Dungeons. For the armored variant, see Armored Pillager
. For the hostile mob in Minecraft, see Pillager
A pillager is an illager and hostile mob equipped with a crossbow found in many missions in Minecraft Dungeons.
The pillager's appearance in Minecraft Dungeons is similar to its regular, default version, except it bears blue eyes instead of the usual green ones it has in the base game.
A pillager's crossbow always have the Piercing enchantment, which goes for its armored variant as well.
Similar to skeletons, spiders, and geomancers, pillagers move away to keep distance from the hero.
- Basic attack
Pillagers are armed with crossbows and are usually slow-moving, preferring to shoot the hero from a distance. However, it deals great pierce damage with a single shot.
The solemn giant is the ancient variant of the gold armored pillager encountered during Ancient Hunts.
Issues relating to "Pillager" are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues there.
- In the game files, the pillager is referred to internally as the
- In the game files, the gold armored pillager is referred to internally as the
- In the game files, the diamond armored pillager is referred to internally as the
- Pillagers in Minecraft Dungeons have many new sounds that didn't appear in the original game.
- Pillagers have an unused legs position while charging its crossbow.
- Alongside crossbows, pillagers were taken from Minecraft Dungeons, even though they were added in the base game first.
The texture of the pillager.
The shadow texture of the pillager.
The pillager's first design prior to being changed to its default outfit from the base game.