Minecraft Dungeons:Nameless One
The Nameless One, also known as the Nameless King, is a hostile mob and a boss variant of the necromancer. It wields a staff that allows it to summon the skeleton vanguards. It is found in the Desert Temple.
The Nameless One is a large skeleton. It wears a crown of some unknown material over a robe and a belt. It has glowing dark green eyes and has robes with green translucent smoke coming out from underneath it, as it has no legs. Its ribs go over a robe which is remarkably similar to that of a witch. It was originally the ruler of an ancient civilization of necromancers.
When the player first sees the nameless one, it is asleep, along with a few other sleeping skeleton vanguards. However, when the player attempts to grab its staff, they'll all be awakened and attempt to fend the players off. Once it is defeated, the player is free to take the staff.
The nameless one has three attacks. When not attacking, it hovers away from the player and teleports. But when the player attacks it first, then it attacks.
- Nameless Blasts
The nameless one fires large, slow-moving green projectiles towards a hero's current location. Deals heavy damage if it hits. This is its most common attack.
- Nameless Summon
After a charging animation, the nameless one summons a wall of seven skeleton vanguards between itself and the player. Used more sparsely.
- Nameless Clones
Similar to the illusioner found in the Creeping Winter DLC, after a charging animation the nameless one creates from one to seven mirror images of itself to confuse the player. If there is only one, both behave similarly to the nameless one's normal attack pattern, but without creating further clones. If there are at least three, both the nameless one and its clones teleport to form a circle around the player and continually fire energy blasts at them. The clones will instantly disappear if they are attacked by something. This is its most powerful attack.
- Glaive and its unique variants, the Venom Glaive and Grave Bane
- Grim Armor and its unique variant, Wither Armoe
- Mystery Armor (Adventure)
- Shortbow and its unique variants, the Love Spell Bow, Mechanical Shortbow, and the Purple Storm
- Soul Knife and its unique variants, the Eternal Knife and the Truthseeker
- Gong of Weakening (Apocalypse)
The specific instructions are: Nameless One Theme ending
|Nameless One Theme|
|Nameless One Theme Long|
|Load Long Spell|
- The Nameless One's attack of creating mirror images of itself is similar to the Illusioner, a currently unused type of illager in Minecraft. The Illusioner is also a mob in Minecraft Dungeons, specifically in the Creeping Winter DLC.
- The Nameless One's duplicates are named False King in the game data file.
The Nameless One along with an army of Skeleton Vanguards led by a Skeleton Horseman.
The Nameless One found asleep along with a few loyal Skeleton Vanguards.
The Nameless One with a Necromancer.