|— In-game description|
The luxury merchant is a camp merchant who “might enjoy the finer things in life,” that sells the hero unique items. The merchant appears in the camp after being rescued by the hero in Cacti Canyon.
The luxury merchant is a formal and fancy-looking merchant, as evidenced by the camp stall and the pet ocelot. The merchant wears an orange shirt with white sleeves with gold stripes ending below the neckline and sleeves as well as also wearing an orange turban with a golden base. This merchant wears brown pants with a gold buckle, and also wears sandals with golden straps. Unlike normal villagers, this merchant possess brown eyes.
The luxury merchant is a merchant who sells rare or unique items with power level higher than that of the hero at a rather high price. This merchant never sells common items and the trades are of similar quality to boss drops and obsidian chest drops. To unlock the other slots in his stall, the hero must defeat a certain number of minibosses (for example, the Enderman).
|Open (player asks for trade)|
|"No" (cancel the trade)|
|"Yes" (accept the trade)|
|18.104.22.168||Added the luxury merchant.|
- This merchant is seen to have a pet ocelot and a fancy chest in the stall.
- The purple squares below the item's power level shows how many enchantments they have.
- The luxury merchant can sometimes give discounts, just like the village merchant, who sells weaker items for an affordable price.
- A broadsword and a sword are seen on a barrel in the stall, but disappear when the stall is fully upgraded.
- "The ultimate personality test! Which Camp Merchant do you have the most in common with?" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, January 19, 2022