|— In-game Story|
|— In-game Intro|
The Lone Fortress is the place where the shard of the Orb of Dominance is located, however, a Local Wraith was corrupted by the shard, becoming twisted and wretched. The hero had to defeat the Wretched Wraith to stop the Creeping Winter.
|— In-game Outro|
As its name implies, the Lone Fortress is a large, frostbitten castle located near the center of the island. The castle seems to be in a severe state of ruin on the outside and inside, but still managed to survive the cold winds to be used by the local illagers for training and normal lives. Outside the castle, frozen ponds can be seen with some lilypads even stuck on the ice. Within the castle, a small library can be seen as well as various winding paths and even a kitchen and a buffet room filled with Vindicator Chefs. Various doors can be seen blocking the winding hallways, which all lead to a large indoor garden and room and a Grand Chamber where the Wretched Wraith can be fought above a frozen arena which rises from the bottomless pit. Near the exit, a dragon statue can be seen, and two paintings as well within the hallways, depicting the Arch-Illager with the words weak and foe vandalized upon it.
|Ice Chunk||Summoned[note 1]||Summoned[note 1]||Summoned[note 1]|
|Illusioner Clone||Summoned[note 2]||Summoned[note 2]||Summoned[note 2]|
|Wraith||Summoned[note 3]||Summoned[note 3]||Summoned[note 3]|
|Totem of Shielding||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Glaive||Daily Trials Only||Daily Trials Only||Daily Trials Only|
- There is a secret farm room in the fortress that generates with cows, sheep, pigs and horses, the latter two are exclusive to this secret area.
- The statues outside of the fortress resembles Enchanters.
- After the hero defeats the Wretched Wraith, the hero can see what looks like a frozen version of the former Arch-Illager's throne.
- There is a painting of the Archie that spells out the word, "Weak" written on it, and another with the word "Foe" on it. There is also a toppled-over throne that resembles that of the former Arch-Illager.
- A statue resembling a Necromancer has a chance to generate outside the fortress.
- It is referred to as the Lone Fortress in the game files and in-game.
- In the beta version of the game, it was referred to as the Lonely Fortress.
Royal Guards found within the Lone Fortress.
Graffti on a painting of Archie.
Another vandalized painting of Archie.