The character's level is a value that represents the total number of Enchantment Points Enchantment Points the player possesses. All characters start at Level 1 with 0 Enchantment points.
Mobs upon being defeated, by any method, drop yellow experience cubes that automaticity attract towards player's character from any distance. These cubes increase the total experience the character possesses and fills the experience bar - a visual representation of experience required to achieve the next level.
During multiplayer sessions, all characters receive the same quantity of experience.
Amount of experience dropped is dependent upon the Mob defeated and the Difficulty & Threat Level a mission is set at, rather than the character's power - making power-levelling effectively possible in multiplayer. Higher difficulties reward more experience.
Each level has an assigned experience threshold - The minimum experience required to achieve the level.
When the player gains sufficient experience to exceed the level threshold, filling the experience bar, a Level Up animation is played, an Enchantment Point is obtained, the experience bar clears, and the Health of all characters are restored back to full.
The experience threshold to gain a level follows the formula:
where x=Level and y=Total experience Required
- Level 10 requires 26,100 Experience total
- Level 50 requires 730,100 Experience total
- Level 100 requires 2,960,100 Experience total
- Level 2981 requires 2,664,716,000 Experience total
- Enchanting non-gilded gear with three enhancement slot with:
- common enchantments requires Level 19 (18 , 100,800 Experience total)
- powerful enchantments requires Level 28 (27 , 240,800 Experience total)
- To enchant a single Armor, Melee Weapon, and Ranged Weapon item completely with powerful enchantments requires Level 82 (81 , 1,984,500 Experience total)
While there is no specific level cap in Minecraft Dungeons, a visual limit occurs at Level 2981 where the level will revert back to 1 and resume counting from there. The experience required still increases beyond the visual limit - This could, unofficially, be interpreted as a prestige Level 1.
Enchantment Points are a currency that can be applied onto weapons and armor to activate enchantments and can be permanently spent on Ancient Hunts to increase the chance for an Ancient Mob to spawn within the hunt.
Enchantment points can be retrieved from enchanted equipment by:
- Salvaging for Emeralds
- Upgrading at the Blacksmith
- Gifting to other players through the Gift Wrapper
- Using them for ancient hunts.
|Enchantment Point Gained|
|Enchantment Point Lost|
|Level Up Glitter|
|Level Up Lovika|
|Minecraft Level Up|
|Scrappy Scout||Apprentice Adventurer||Expert Explorer|