The Jungle Abomination appears to be a hulking beast composed of logs, dirt and stone, and has moss and vines growing on it. Its left arm has what appears to be a villager statue on the end, bound by its vines, and its right arm is a vine. It has glowing eyes similar to that of an enderman, as well as its mouth and a large flower on its torso where the shard is located. It is 7.2 blocks tall.
The Jungle Abomination is the result of the shattered shard of the orb spreading its corruption across a jungle island where the story of the Jungle Awakens DLC takes place. The orb first took control of the island in the form of corrupting Quick Growing Vines and Poison-Quill Vines. It then created the Jungle Abomination as a result of manipulating its environment, creating a golem composed of leaves, branches, roots, and other objects. It can use this golem to protect itself and grow stronger, which resulted in the Abomination's creation. As a result, the Shard within the Abomination took full control of the island, as noted by the loud roars it emits throughout all of the missions. Its quest to regain its powers lead to the corruption of the natives of the island, the Whisperer and the Leapleaf. It’s plans for the island were never fulfilled, as the abomination, along with the shard within it was destroyed once and for all, and the island now recovers from the corruption caused by the Orb.
The Jungle Abomination has four different behaviors. It is the slowest and one of the largest mobs in the game, but does not have the largest health pool.
- Vulnerable stun cycle
Sometimes, the boss becomes vulnerable for five seconds if it takes too much damage, with its defense significantly reduced by 60%.
The Jungle Abomination attempts to crush the hero by using its left arm with the villager statue. The abomination cannot move or turn when using this attack.
- Vine attack
This attack involves the Jungle Abomination whipping its vine-like right arm into the ground and four to ten Abomination Vines rise from the ground to attack the hero. This attack seems to be used when the abomination falls below half health and deals 40% of the melee's smash per vine.
Anabomination vine is a non-alive mob summoned by the jungle abomination when it uses the vine attack, which it uses only when it is below half health. These vines behave similar to the quick growing vines, but they are immune to all forms of damage and can do contact damage to the hero when they sprout up. The jungle abomination usually summons about 8 of these scattered in a large circle around itself, but can do a few other patterns such as just four of them in a small square around itself. Where the vines will sprout up from is signified by a brief purple crack coming out of a spot in the ground. They sink back down into the ground after a few seconds.
The Jungle Abomination has 19,000 HP. On Default I, all mobs have 9.6% health and 12% damage of what is set in the code.
|33||19008||Default 7 and Adventure 1|
|68||100608||Adventure 7 and Apocalypse 1|
- Ghostly Armor (Daily Trials) and its unique variant, the Ghost Kindler (Daily Trials)
- Mercenary Armor and its unique variant, Renegade Armor
- Ocelot Armor and its unique variant, Shadow Walker
- Thief Armor and its unique variant, Spider Armor
- Axe and its unique variant, the Firebrand
- Great Hammer and its unique variants, Hammer of Gravity and the Stormlander
- Spear and its unique variant, the Fortune Spear and Whispering Spear
- Soul Bow and its unique variant, the Nocturnal Bow
- Trickbow and its unique variants, the The Green Menace and The Pink Scoundrel
- Artifacts such as Corrupted Seeds, Soul Healer and Wind Horn
|Jungle Abomination Theme Start|
|Jungle Abomination Theme Loop|
|Jungle Abomination Theme End|
|Attack Boom |
|Vine Attack Fail|
|Vine Attack Success|
|Vine Attack Fail|
|Vine Attack Success|
- It is one of two DLC boss where it fights in an outdoor arena instead of inside unlike the Wretched Wraith, the Tempest Golem and the Ancient Guardian where they fight within an indoor arena. The other is the Vengeful Heart of Ender.
- It has the second highest health out of all bosses with 19,000, after the Mooshroom Monstrosity with 25,000.
- In the game files, the abomination vine is known internally as the
Lego Minecraft Jungle Abomination.