The specific instructions are:
- Illusioner Spelling and shooting animation GIF
An illusioner, also known as an illusionist, is a powerful illager found in the Creeping Winter DLC, the Howling Peaks DLC and the Echoing Void DLC for Minecraft Dungeons. When spawned, the evoker boss soundtrack plays.
Illusioners are illagers that look very different from illusioners in the base game. Instead of a blue cloak, it wears a dark purple cloak and hood with dark outlines on the edges. It also has pink eyes, which makes its eyes comparatively brighter than that of the other illagers. Under its cloak is leather clothing, and it wears a belt with an iron buckle and a leather bag behind it. It also wears dark boots and is smaller than the evoker.
- Frosted Fjord
- Lone Fortress
- Lost Settlement
- Windswept Peaks
- Gale Sanctum
- Gauntlet of Gales
- Colossal Rampart
- End Wilds (Adventure)
- Broken Citadel (Adventure)
- Ancient Hunts
Illusioners have four different behaviors.
- Summon blind
Illusioners cast 10 seconds of blindness on the hero. While blinded, attacks will have a 50% chance to miss and they will emit a black mist over their head.
- Bow action clone
Illusioner duplicates constantly fire arrows at the hero, that deal a small amount of damage on impact.
- Bow action
The real illusioner shoots a pink explosive arrow that is similar to the fireworks arrow and deals much more damage then the arrows shot by the duplicates.
After teleporting, the real illusioner will use a random attack, before teleporting and creating more duplicates.
- Illusion (conjectural)
The illusioner would summon multiple illusioner clones.
An illusioner clone is an illusion of the Illusioner.
Unlike their base game counterparts, these duplicates can be killed separately. If no hero is nearby when this ability is used, the illusioner and its duplicates will not appear until a hero gets close. When the real illusioner is attacked or a certain amount of time passes, all of the duplicates would disappear any and new ones appear shortly after.
|Arrow Impact Normal|
|Arrow Impact Normal (Updated)|
|Illusioner Death Scream (Imitation)|
|Dungeons Beta||Added the Illusioner.|
|22.214.171.124||Illusioner is now available to the game.|
|126.96.36.199||Increased explosive arrow damage 200 -> 275.|
|Increased illusion arrow damage 20 -> 30.|
|Reduced health 3200 -> 1800.|
|Increased ranged max attacks to issue in a row to 2. This makes the Illusioner take 2 shots from the same position in a row, allowing you to dodge the first shot, and exploit a small window of opportunity.|
|Increased cast blind cooldown to 30s.|
|Increased blind effect to 10s.|
|Increased illusion lifetime 4s -> 7s.|
|Reduced ranged attack cooldown 5s -> 2.2s.|
|Reduced min-distance to flee 350 -> 150.|
|Miss effect causes a 25% chance to hit, instead of 50%.|
- In the game files, the arrow is known Internally as the
- The illusioner and its duplicates sometimes have different sounds. The real illusioner's death sounds are also distorted, unlike the original.
- When the illusioner is dying, the music stops and plays a ghost screaming with death sounds, which resembles evoker's death scream but much higher pitched.
- The Illusioner has the same battle music as the evoker.
- The Illusioner is the only fully implemented mob in Minecraft Dungeons based on an unused mob.
- The texture in the game files is known as illusionistJasper.
Issues relating to "
- Illusionist", "Illusioner", or "Illusion Illager." are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues there.
An illusioner in the loading screen for the Frosted Fjord.
An illusioner appearing as a boss in the Frosted Fjord.