The term Illager refers to a type of hostile mob that makes up the majority of the Arch-Illager's followers and minions. They appear in nearly every mission except for the the Gold Room and Coral Rise. They appear in many locations.
The Illagers are members of a cruel society in which the strong rule over all. Until the Arch-Illager came along, they were never strong enough to pose a threat to the peace of the Overworld. Nowadays, Illagers are stronger, being capable of burning villages, destroying Iron Golems, and killing or enslaving Villagers. Illagers make up the Illager empire, under the rule of the Arch-Illager. The main storyline requires the hero to rescue the villagers, defeat the Illagers, and save the Overworld...
The mobs that are classified as Illagers are listed as follows:
- Arch-Illager (Boss)
- Armored Pillager
- Armored Vindicator
- Evoker (mob) (Arcade)
- Giant Royal Guard (mob) (Arcade)
- Giant Royal Guard (Arcade boss)
- Mage (Arcade)
- Pillager Raid Captain
- Royal Guard
- Vindicator Chef
- Vindicator Raid Captain
- Armored Mountaineer
- Rampart Captain
- Wind Caller
The artifacts that are associated with the Illagers are listed as follows:
The melee weapons that are associated with the Illagers are listed as follows:
- Double Axe
- Jailor's Scythe
- Mountaineer Pick
The ranged weapons that are associated with the Illagers are listed as follows:
The armor that is associated with the Illagers are listed as follows:
The enchantments that are associated with the Illagers are listed as follows:
The piglin genus variants that appear in the Flames of the Nether DLC are as follows:
- In the early Beta version, trailers and poster, illager used the texture of 1.14 Texture update, but later the head texture was changed except the illagers with decorative on its head or main character such as Arch-Illager, Royal Guards, Mage, and Iceologer.
- Because only the head texture has been changed, the base color of Geomancer's limbs is different from the base color of its head.
- In the later DLC, Mountaineer and its variant's faces kept using the new head texture. However in the cutscene of the Echoing Void, the End Illager's head uses the old texture.
The giant royal guard (Boss).