Minecraft Dungeons:Heart of Ender
The specific instructions are: Model With Arch-illager in it
The Heart of Ender, otherwise known as the Arch-Visage and the Arch-Vessel is the final boss of Minecraft Dungeons. It appears in the Obsidian Pinnacle after defeating the Arch-Illager. It is the last boss in the main game, not counting the DLC bosses or the Mooshroom Monstrosity.
Very little information is given about the Heart of Ender. Its goals and motives are unknown, as well as why it allowed itself to be used by the Arch-Illager as a source of power. It is possible that the Heart of Ender is the manifestation of the voice that the Orb of Dominance speaks to the Arch-Illager with, as seen in the book The Rise of the Arch-Illager.
The Heart of Ender is a large and very tall hostile mob that resembles an Enderman. Its head is similar to an Enderman's, but it is slightly elongated and has a more toothy mouth. It has six tendril-like appendages attached to its torso, which also give the Heart of Ender the ability to crawl. It also appears to fade out near its bottom, where the Arch-Illager is preserved with the Orb of Dominance inside.
The Heart of Ender has 4 different attacks. The first three are used in order, while the fourth is used between each attack. Its attacks are the most powerful in the game, capable of draining the player's health pool within a second.
The Heart of Ender leans back and spits out a cluster of small purple fireballs from its mouth. When a fireball touches the ground, it explodes in a small radius, leaving behind purple flames that damage players on contact. This attack is followed up almost immediately with an Ender Deathrays attack.
The Heart of Ender raises up and fires 4 purple beams from its stomach in a plus formation, which spin clockwise, dealing massive damage on contact. It is its most powerful attack. It is also its most dangerous attack. This attack is followed up almost immediately with an Ender Visage attack.
The Heart of Ender sinks into the ground, before unattackable heads in its likeness rise out of the ground facing different directions, each firing a purple beam from its mouth, which deals heavy damage before sinking back into the ground. Once all the heads have started firing, the Heart of Ender rises out of the ground, and the attack pattern repeats.
In between the above attacks, the Heart of Ender sometimes "crawls" around the arena, leaving a trail of a black, cloud-like substance behind it, which deals light damage to the players on contact.
|Ender Deathrays Attack|
- Heavy Crossbow
- Wonderful Wheat
- Great Hammer
- Slayer Crossbow
- Lightning Rod
- Ember Robe
- Azure Seeker
- Wither Armor
- Hammer of Gravity
- Dark Katana
- Master's Katana
- Doom Crossbow
- Soul Crossbow
- The Heart of Ender is called "Arch Visage" and "Arch Vessel" in some of the game files.
- The Arch-Illager’s distorted laughter can be heard in the Heart of Ender.
- Despite being the hardest and final boss in Minecraft Dungeons, it doesn't have the largest amount of health out of any boss in the game; that record belongs to the Mooshroom Monstrosity.
- The Heart of Ender's hitbox is actually the same size as the Arch-Illager; it can only be damaged by hitting the Arch-Illager standing below it.
- The Heart of Ender's Beam Loop is the second strongest attack of any hostile mobs attack list in the game, just a little weaker than the ghast fireball, even more powerful than the Mooshroom Monstrosity's range attack.
- A clear enderman voice can be heard within some of the Heart of Ender sounds: Mortar Barrage, Vessel Voice, and Hurt
- The "Orb Death" sound made from when the Heart of Ender is defeated resembles the death sound of the Wither from the base game.
- The hurt sounds of the Heart of Ender contain traces of both the Enderman and Phantom hurt sounds.
- If an entity is standing behind the two short pillars, only the Ender Visage attack can damage it. However, the chance of one of the heads spawning behind the pillars is extremely low.