|— In-game description|
When summoned, an Iron Golem will follow the hero until hostile mobs are in its range, at which point it will walk over to the target and attack it, dealing heavy damage.
- X summon damage
- 30 seconds cooldown
Passive/Neutral (Heroes & Passive mobs)
An iron golem can be summoned when using a Golem Kit. They can cause significant damage by swinging their arms, and they withstand significant damage. An iron golem has two types of attacks:
- Basic Attack
- Strong Attack
The specific instructions are: the sound of the iron golem's attacks.
|Dungeons Beta||Added the Golem Kit.|
|Added the Iron Golem.|
|22.214.171.124||Iron Golems have 25% more health.|
- Unlike in the base game, iron golems have their own idle sounds, which sound like faint breathing.
- Unlike the base-game iron golem, iron golems in Minecraft Dungeons are hostile toward creepers. They can also be hostile toward passive mobs that have been attacked with a Hunting Bow or its unique variants.
- The iron golem uses the same attack animations as the enderman.
- The iron golem has glowing eyes, unlike in the base game.
- Some blacksmiths see the design influence of Iron Golems in this property-shifting armor.