The specific instructions are: Add Novelty animation gif.
- Nether Wastes (Cinematic)
- Nether Fortress (Adventure)
- Basalt Deltas
- Crimson Forest
- Gold Room
- Ancient Hunt
Ghasts attack by shooting large fireballs at the hero, which explode and leave behind some fire when they hit a block or hero. As with other ranged/spellcasting enemies, a ghast retreats when a hero gets too close. It does not strafe around the hero like the ghast in the base game.
When no hero is nearby, the ghast idles by floating up high and returning down.
|Ghast Theme Pre|
|Ghast Theme Loop|
|Ghast Theme Post|
|Fire Attack New|
|Walk Loop New|
|February 12, 2021||A ghast is seen in the Minecraft Dungeons Diaries episode for the Flames of the Nether DLC.|
- In the base game, ghasts have a small amount of health whereas the one in Minecraft Dungeons has an enormous health pool.
- Despite using fireballs, ghasts are not immune to fire effects (Fire Aspect, Burning, etc).
- One of its hurt sounds is the unused affectionate scream sound from the base game ghast.