The specific instructions are:
- Endersent attacking with both arms as well as swinging.
The vengeful heart of ender sent six enchanted Endersent to the Overworld to guard six eyes of ender. They hold down secluded, underground, void-torn arenas across the mainland. They are called the Savage Eye, Ravenous Eye, Blight Eye, Reaping Eye, Blinding Eye, and the Spiked Eye.
The Endersent are giant monsters of similar colors and proportions to the enderman. The Endersent have long foreheads, elbows, and club-like hands. Each of the six enchanted Endersent guards an eye of ender in its chest.
- Creeper Woods (After the Spiked Eye is defeated)
- Soggy Swamp (After the Blight Eye is defeated)
- Pumpkin Pastures (After the Savage Eye is defeated)
- Cacti Canyon (After the Binding Eye is defeated)
- Desert Temple (After the Reaping Eye is defeated)
- Highblock Halls (After the Ravenous Eye is defeated)
- End Wilds
- Broken Citadel
The Endersent have the highest brute strength of any powerful mob in Minecraft Dungeons, doing more damage than the redstone golem but having less health. Like watchlings and endermen, the Endersent can pick up key golems. They have four attacks.
- Basic attack
The Endersent smashes the ground with one arm.
- Basic attack variant
The Endersent swats an arm at the hero instead of its ordinary basic attack.
- Deadly escape
The Endersent smashes the ground with both hands, dealing massive damage, then it teleports away, summoning one to four watchlings in its place. After a moment, the Endersent teleports back to where it originally spawned.
- Teleport smash
The Endersent raises one arm at a random hero or summoned mob then teleports away, reappearing behind its target and smashing the ground with both arms. This deals massive damage, though less than deadly escape.
The Endersent has 3500 HP in the code. On Default I, all mobs have 9.6% health and 12% damage of what is set in the code.
|Endersent Theme Pre|
|Endersent Theme Loop|
|Endersent Theme Post|
|Enchanted Endersent||Arena location|
|Savage Eye||Pumpkin Pastures|
|Ravenous Eye||Highblock Halls|
|Blight Eye||Soggy Swamp|
|Reaping Eye||Desert Temple|
|Blinding Eye||Cacti Canyon|
|Spiked Eye||Creeper Woods|
Each of the six eyes of ender is guarded by a unique enchanted Endersent that isn't seen again once the eye is collected. They spawn in six locations across the mainland as powerful mobs. Heroes must defeat them to obtain the eyes of ender necessary to activate the End portal.
The enchanted Endersent does not spawn again once its eye is collected. Its place is taken by an ordinary endersent with no eye of ender in its chest.
On each path leading to the enchanted Endersent, there can be one or two endermen as powerful mobs that spawn in small ambushes. If the mission was already completed, Raid captains also spawn commonly near the arenas.
To find it, heroes must journey to the stone brick rampart where the rune chamber is. After sighting this structure, heroes may find this endersent arena. However, the arena can rarely spawn later in the mission.
To find it, heroes must journey to the buffet area. There is a path leading away from the main objective which appears to be the kitchen area of Highblock Halls. At the end of this path, heroes may find this endersent arena.
To find it, heroes must journey to the objective where they must destroy the brews. There is a path to the right of the objective that leads to a dark ruin. At the bottom of this ruin, heroes may find this endersent arena. It is not necessary to destroy the brews in order to fight the blight eye.
To find it, heroes must journey to the room directly before the Nameless One boss fight. Near the north of the room, a path leads away from the objective. The path would eventually lead heroes into a cave with many traps, including a unique spike trap. At the end of this cave, heroes may find this endersent arena.
To find it, heroes must journey past the chest pond. There is a path marked by stone brick leading to the left of the mission, away from the objective. This path can spawn almost at any point between the chest pond and the fossil area. The path leads to an underground structure with some traps. To pass through this, heroes must find three key golems. After opening all the locked gates, heroes may find this endersent arena.
To find it, heroes must journey to the objective to free the lone villager. To the right of the objective, there is a path leading to a dark cave that is marked by a large stone enderman head. Upon reaching the end of the cave, heroes may find this endersent arena.
|July 12, 2021||Four endersent are seen in the official artwork of the Echoing Void logo. Were previously unnamed.|
|July 14, 2021||The official name is revealed to be endersent, as well as footage of its attacks and behavior in-game. In the same video, it is revealed that the plural way of saying more than one endersent is just endersent.|
|July 16, 2021||The FAQs of the echoing void DLC was released along with some questions relating to the story of the DLC.|
- In the game files, the endersent is referred to internally as the
- In the game files, the six enchanted endersent are referred to internally as the
- The endersent death sound is used in the snareling melee vocal sound.
After some misunderstanding, the End Wilds is confirmed to spawn more than one endersent.
- These sounds are unused since endersent cannot be stunned.
- "With the End in sight, it’s now or never to show your might! But some things are missing from the portal site, that will open the path to your ultimate fight!" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, July 14, 2021
- "Heroes! The hour is late, the threat is real, the End is nigh! Echoing Void DLC teleports into Dungeons on July 28 – together with the game’s Ultimate Edition of all six DLCs! Read more as the story reaches its final-dimensional conclusion." – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, July 12, 2021
- "What are those Endermen up to? What’ve they found? Who are the Endersent? Some things must remain a mystery for now, but our FAQs have all the practical info you need about Echoing Void DLC, the free update, and the sparkly new Ultimate Edition." – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, July 16, 2021