Endermen in Minecraft Dungeons looks mostly the same as in the base game, with the only difference being its eyes. The eyes have glowing white pupils instead of purple, and its eyes are also brighter than its base game counterpart.
- Creeper Woods (Adventure) (Boss in arcade)
- Soggy Swamp
- Pumpkin Pastures (Adventure)
- Cacti Canyon (Adventure)
- Redstone Mines (Adventure)
- Fiery Forge (Apocalypse)
- Desert Temple
- Highblock Halls (Apocalypse)
- Obsidian Pinnacle (Adventure)
- Dingy Jungle
- Overgrown Temple
- Nether Fortress (Apocalypse)
- Warped Forest
- The Stronghold
- End Wilds
- Broken Citadel
They cannot teleport inside walls.
- Basic attack
An enderman swipes its arm at the hero, dealing damage.
An enderman can also can hide within teleportation and not appear right away.
An enderman attacks only if attacked first, if the hero comes too close, or if the hero looks directly at it for too long.
- Strong attack
Endermen teleport away after taking damage, and can damage heroes heavily.
- Death animation
A defeated enderman raises its arms and opens its mouth to scream its death sound as it fades away.
Endermen have 2500 HP in the code. On Default I, all mobs have 9.6% health and 12% damage of what is set in the code.
|Enderman Theme Pre|
|Enderman Theme Loop|
|Enderman Theme Post|
|Pre Attack Voice|
|Teleport Voice High|
|Spotted by Enderman|
|August 4, 2019||An early version of an enderman’s teleportation is showcased.|
|Dungeons Beta||Added endermen.|
- In Minecraft Dungeons, endermen can be hit with arrows, unlike in normal Minecraft. They are also immune to water damage and do not teleport away when inside it.
An enderman in the Creeper Woods