Endermen in Minecraft Dungeons look mostly the same as in the base game, with the only difference being its eyes. The eyes have glowing white pupils instead of purple, and its eyes are also brighter than its base game counterpart.
- Creeper Woods (Adventure or Echoing Void DLC) (Boss in arcade)
- Soggy Swamp
- Pumpkin Pastures (Adventure or Echoing Void DLC)
- Cacti Canyon (Adventure or Echoing Void DLC)
- Redstone Mines (Adventure)
- Fiery Forge (Apocalypse)
- Desert Temple
- Highblock Halls (Apocalypse or Echoing Void DLC)
- Obsidian Pinnacle (Adventure)
- Dingy Jungle
- Overgrown Temple
- Nether Fortress (Apocalypse)
- Warped Forest
- The Stronghold
- End Wilds
- Broken Citadel
An enderman attacks only if attacked first, if the hero comes too close, or if the hero looks directly at it for too long.
- Basic attack
An enderman swipes its arm at the hero, dealing damage.
- Strong attack
Endermen teleport away after taking damage, and can damage heroes heavily.
An enderman can also can hide within teleportation and not appear right away.
- Death animation
A defeated enderman raises its arms and opens its mouth to scream its death sound as it fades away.
Endermen have 2500 HP in the code. On Default I, all mobs have 9.6% health and 12% damage of what is set in the code.
|Enderman Theme Pre|
|Enderman Theme Loop|
|Enderman Theme Post|
|Pre Attack Voice|
|Teleport Voice High|
|Spotted by Enderman|
|August 4, 2019||An early version of an enderman’s teleportation is showcased.|
|Dungeons Beta||Added endermen.|
- In the game files, endermen are referred to internally as an
An enderman in the Creeper Woods.