|— Guide to Minecraft Dungeons:
A Handbook for Heroes
The common garb that enchanters wore on a daily basis consisted of a wine-colored robe and cape, each outlined with a golden trim. much like that of an evoker, though the robe also had diamonds engraved into the shoulders. In addition, enchanters each possessed a turban-like hat with a diamond in the center and carried around an enchanter's tome to enchant nearby mobs; such as controlling villagers in their hostage and slave operations"Untitled" . . They closes their hands much like evokers and illusioners when standing idle.
- Creeper Woods
- Creepy Crypt (outside)
- Woodland Mansion
- Woodland Prison
- Soggy Swamp
- Soggy Cave
- Pumpkin Pastures
- Arch Haven
- Cacti Canyon (in desert)
- Redstone Mines
- Fiery Forge
- Highblock Halls
- Obsidian Pinnacle
- Frosted Fjord
- Lost Settlement
- Lone Fortress
- Windswept Peaks
- Gale Sanctum
- Gauntlet of Gales
- Colossal Rampart
- End Wilds
- Broken Citadel
- Daily Trial
- Ancient Hunt
- Enchanter's Tome – Meant only to be wielded by enchanters, this artifact can summon powerful enchantments.
- Soul crossbow – Crafted by the mysterious evokers and enchanters of the woodland mansions.
Enchanters are relatively weak, non-combative, and slow. Instead they mostly cast spells to make any allies stronger.
- Basic attack
- Enchanters hit and chase a target with their tome if they get too close (2~3 blocks), dealing light damage.
- Enchanters enchant up to two nearby mobs individually, increasing their stats and applying the Double Damage or Fast Attack enchantments onto them. An enchanted beam links an enchanter with a targets. If a target strays too far or an enchanter is defeated, the enchantment ends on that target. Enchanters cannot enchant other enchanters. Enchanting geomancers and iceologers doubles the damage of their geomancer bombs and ice chunks.
An unknown behavior.[more information needed]
|Power||Min health||Max health|
|Enchanter beam loop|
|Enchant Book Bladder|
|Enchant book close (also plays when enchanter attacks)|
Upon defeating the first enchanter, a gilded variant of the following items drops as a reward:
- Scale Mail
- Soul Scythe
- In the game files, enchanters are referred to internally by the names
IllagerEnchanter. Its closed arms are scaled down and hidden inside model geometry.
- In the game files, enchanted books are referred to internally by the name
- In the game files, enchanted book beams are referred to internally by the name
- In the animation files, enchanters have an unused legs position while attacking and enchanting.
|September 15, 2019||A Twitter video was released showcasing a gathering of enchanted enchanters within the Highblock Halls.|
|Dungeons Beta||Added enchanters.|
|126.96.36.199||Fixed bug in which death sounds 2 and 3 would not play in-game.|
|188.8.131.52||Now able to enhance mobs that had their enchanted beam disconnected once.|
- In a Twitter video, some enchanters are seen being attacked by Hal within the Pumpkin Pastures.
- Enchanters in some official Minecraft Dungeons books have their shoulders phase through their head.
- Enchanters lack any stunned animations.
An enchanter's tome.
An enchanter from the Creeper Woods loading screen.
In the Lone Fortress, there are many arm-closed enchanter statues seen kneeling on one knee.
Two enchanters in the Minecraft Live 2020 intro.
A tough skeleton being enchanted by the first enchanter.
An iron golem was seen in a twitter post chasing and attacking an enchanter.
An arm-glitched enchanter with a geomancer, evoker, and royal guard within the "Guide to Minecraft Dungeons" book page 36 and 37.
- "No, this isn’t a convention for academic illagers, it’s just a very unfortunate gathering of ENCHANTED SCHOLARS. These bookworms don’t attack you directly, but love to buff their fellow fiends with magic!" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, September 15, 2019
- "If an Enchanter is casting a spell, take a hike. A worthy Hero waits until the spell breaks to strike!" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, February 21, 2022
- "Enchanters beware! Iron Golems may be gentle giants to heroes, but are unrivaled companions in battle!" – @dungeonsgame on Twitter, November 15, 2021