- Hurt and death sounds with armor sounds.
- Attack render of the Melee Armored Skeleton.
- Replace the melee armored skeleton’s reinforced mail chest plate on stronger variant render with Scale Mail chest plate (keep the helmet).
- Weaker version armored skeleton render with longbow.
Armored skeletons resemble unarmored skeletons, but are slightly taller than average. They noticeably have more health due to their armor. They have two variants, one with a power bow and one with a longbow. They also wear reinforced mail, which can appear wearing either both helmet and chestplate or just helmet. In the Minecraft Dungeons Arcade game, a third variant spawns exclusively there where they instead use melee weapons for melee damage.
Armored skeletons spawn when night falls, regardless of location, when at least one hero dies in multiplayer.
- Creeper Woods
- Creepy Crypt
- Soggy Swamp
- Soggy Cave
- Pumpkin Pastures
- Arch Haven
- Cacti Canyon
- Redstone Mines
- Fiery Forge
- Desert Temple
- Lower Temple
- Highblock Halls (Outside and underground area)
- Dingy Jungle
- Panda Plateau
- Overgrown Temple
- Lone Fortress (Key Golem room)
- Lost Settlement
- Windswept Peaks
- Gale Sanctum
- Gauntlet of Gales
- Colossal Rampart
- Soul Sand Valley
- Abyssal Monument (Secret area)
- Radiant Ravine (Secret area)
- The Stronghold
- The Tower
Armored skeletons are hostile towards heroes and will shoot them on sight, just like their normal, non-armored counterparts.
Melee Armored Skeleton
The Melee Armored Skeleton is seen having two variants. The weaker variant wears a Scale Mail chestplate and holds a single Dagger in reverse grip while the stronger variant also wears a Scale Mail chestplate but with an additional reinforced mail helmet and holds a Sword.
Melee Armored Skeletons are hostile towards heroes and will attack them on sight, just like their normal, bow wielding counterparts.
|Power||Min Health for Non-Chesplated||Min Health for Chestplated|
Upon defeating the Barrage, a gilded variant of the following items will drop as a reward:
- Hunter's Armor
- Soul Bow