May 26, 2021
- Anchor (Melee)
- Encrusted Anchor (Unique Melee)
- Bubble Bow (Ranged)
- Bubble Burster (Unique Ranged)
- Coral Blade (Melee)
- Sponge Striker (Unique Melee)
- Harpoon Crossbow (Ranged)
- Nautical Crossbow (Unique Ranged)
- Squid Armor
- Glow Squid Armor (Unique Armor)
- Turtle Armor
- Nimble Turtle Armor (Unique Armor)
- Eye of the Guardian
- Harpoon Quiver
- Satchel of Elixirs
- Satchel of Snacks
- Sparkler (Seasonal Trial Unique Melee)
- Sugar Rush (Seasonal Trial Unique Bow)
- Sweet Tooth (Seasonal Trial Unique Armor)
- Guarding Strike (Melee)
- Luck of the Sea (Armor)
- Overcharge (Ranged)
- Refreshment (Ranged & Melee)
- Rush (Armor)
- Reliable Ricochet (Bubble Burster Exclusive Enchantment)
- A new pet obtained from owning the Hidden Depths DLC.
- Purely cosmetic and does not attack enemies.
- Hidden Depths DLC
- Now available to the game.
- New game mechanic spawning mini-bosses throughout missions.
- Raid Captains when killed will drop one of two tokens, one which instantly increases the mission’s threat level and another which adds a negative modifier to your current mission.
- Completing a mission after killing a Raid Captain rewards the player with an additional chest at the end of the mission.
- Up to three tokens of each type can be collected, the more that are collected, the better the reward in the end chest.
- Disable Screen Shake Toggle
- New toggle in the accessibility settings to disable screen shaking.
- Added 10 new achievements.
- A new limited-time event. Spanning from May 26th, 2021 to June 8th, 2021.
- During this event, seasonal trials that contain new unique challenges can be completed every day.
- Exclusive items are obtainable from Seasonal Trials.
- Once seven (7) seasonal trials have been completed, you will be rewarded with the Birthday Cape
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Local co-op can now be played on PlayStation 4 without having to sign into a Microsoft account ( )
- Fixed the number of killed enchanted mobs or mini bosses not updating properly for merchant progress and achievement progress ( , , , , )
- Poison damage now scales with item power ( )
- Artifact-summoned pets can no longer destroy Scatter Mines ( )
- Iron Golem sounds can no longer be heard after the Golem has died ( )
- Fixed the Heart of Ender’s spinning attack only appearing for those host during online co-op ( )
- Fixed arrows from Flaming Quiver and Thundering Quiver dealing instant kill damage when deflected by a mob with the Deflecting enchantment ( )
- Fixed some antivirus software preventing progress from being saved ( )
- Powershaker's explosion no longer blocks other players' arrows ( )
- Secret locations no longer use placeholder narration when completing the missions ( )
- Fixed a chance of players getting stuck in the cage after dying on Underhalls ( )
- Players can no longer use 'Return to Checkpoint' while downed
- Removed unnecessary sound effects from the Download Hero screen
- Fixed enemy arrows not damaging Bees
- Fixed TNT collisions on falling blocks, gates, and Geomancer walls
- The 'Subtitles' option in Accessibility settings now has a proper toggle like other options
- Fixed Weeping Vine Bow, Bone Cudgel, Living Vines Armor, and Golden Piglin Armor not having unique shimmering sounds when dropped during gameplay
- Fixed the Environmental Protection armor property not reducing damage properly when Rugged Climbing Gear was equipped
- Fixed the Key Golem falling through the ground on Desert Temple
- Fixed players seen as holding both melee and ranged weapons on the inventory screen
- Increased the spacing of artifact icons on the Upload/Download Hero screens when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed overlapping touch controls and effects counter on the HUD when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed mobs getting launched into the air after getting killed by the Fire Trail enchantment
- Chat wheel messages can now be selected using the D-Pad
- The Daily Trial modifier '50% of melee mobs have the Weakening enchantment' is no longer applied to ranged mobs
- Artifact Charge no longer triggers after picking up a consumable item
- Improved the readability of the focus indicator on the friends list by using both outline and background highlight
- "Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center.