May 5, 2021
- Cloud Saves
- A feature that can save the game data to the cloud and download it on any supported platforms.
- Support for Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese text and voice overs on all platforms.
- Improved font used on platforms that already had Chinese Localization.
- Clarified the descriptions of:
- Fixed one of the top crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after a second lobby was created during a single session.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when standing in Piglin Fungus Thrower clouds.
- Fixed items permanently falling off edges on certain tiles in Ancient Hunts.
- Fixed the Emote Wheel being accessible in local co-op.
- Fixed players not being able to join online sessions after creating a new character.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when opening settings after viewing the friend list.
- Fixed the main menu being navigable during the account login prompts.
- Fixed text running off the screen in several languages on various menu screens.
- The prompt displayed upon disconnecting a controller is now fully translated across all supported languages.
- "Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center.