December 14, 2021
- New gameplay area with thirty different floors.
- Layout of the floors changes every few weeks.
- New progression system for unlocking of cosmetic rewards.
- Added ten new achievements.
- Unintentional rolling is now prevented by increasing thumbstick deadzone maximum to 100% ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when swapping certain melee weapons mid-attack ( )
- Fixed an issue that could result in loss of data when shutting down a PC during a loading screen ( )
- Players must now 'hold to confirm' to pick up a banner from a Raid Captain, to prevent accidental pickup
- The 'Back to Back' achievement now unlocks correctly ( )
- The 'Ear Protection Recommended' achievement now unlocks correctly during online multiplayer sessions after meeting the criteria ( )
- Players can no longer be killed during the opening cutscene on Gauntlet of Gales ( )
- Fixed an area on Windswept Peaks that caused players to get blown onto an invisible floor by the wind currents
- Windcaller mobs can no longer launch the player out of bounds on Gauntlet of Gales
- Fixed an invisible collision that could block arrows on End Wilds
- Fixed an area that allowed players to leave the playable area on Coral Rise, as well as fixed an area on the mini-map that appeared playable but was not
- Fixed an area that allowed players to leave the playable area on Windswept Peaks
- Fixed an area that allowed players to leave the playable area on Broken Citadel ( )
- Fixed an area that allowed players to leave the playable area on Creeper Woods
- Fixed some chests clipping through walls on Frozen Fjord
- Fixed the mission objective not changing after picking up the Conduit on Abyssal Monument ( )
- Reduced the size of the cores in Fiery Forge to prevent accidental triggering ( )
- Fixed the player’s view getting blocked by the foreground in an area of End Wilds
- Corrupted Seeds now have consistent behavior against flying mobs ( )
- Fixed a permanent damage reduction by utilizing Ghostly Armor and Ghost Kindler ( )
- Dual Crossbows now shoot both projectiles properly towards mobs that are much higher and lower than the player ( )
- Fixed some Spookier Fall event gear not showing the proper glow effects when fully enchanted
- The Ancient Guardian no longer gets stuck out of player attack range ( )
- Ghasts no longer launch into the air after noticing players
- Skeleton Horsemen can no longer be stunned using certain artifacts
- Iceologer attacks can no longer be blocked by holding TNT
- Guardian Vex can no longer be enchanted by Enchanters
- Ravagers once again perform their charge attack correctly ( )
- The Jungle Abomination no longer ignores pets summoned by players ( )
- Poison Quill Vines no longer ignore pets summoned by players ( )
- The Gravity Pulse enchantment now plays a sound effect when triggered
- Updated the ranged Dynamo enchantment description for clarity: "Adds damage to the next attack after rolling, with multiple rolls stacking the damage effect."
- Fixed the Tempo Theft enchantment not triggering after a killing blow
- User Interface
- Accessibility improvements and fixes for text-to-speech on several screens
- Fixed slow waiting times when linking to a Microsoft Account ( )
- The level progress bar is now shown properly on the upload/download menus for cloud saves
- Fixed the 'To the End!' achievement notification not appearing on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed an incorrect translation of Torment Arrows ( )
- "Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center.