Windows, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch: 6831222
Windows, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch: August 11, 2021
- Daily Trials now appear for Echoing Void missions ( ).
- Fixed Shulker projectiles failing to travel up stairs ( ).
- Fixed excessive popping that occurred when gliding with Elytra in local co-op so now it's a smooth flight.
- Added a short delay to the opening Echoing Void cutscene so it can't be skipped by mistake.
- The End Tower sub dungeon can now only generate once on End Wilds.
- Fixed a chest that could not be reached on Cacti Canyon due to the collisions on the tile.
- It's no longer possible to skip past the diamond gate in the End Wilds mission, which caused the mission to be incompletable.
- Fixed an arena fight that could be skipped on Broken Citadel so it can no longer be skipped.
- Fixed an arena fight in The Stronghold that couldn't be completed if Silverfish fell off the edge.
- The Wind Pillar arena on Gauntlet of Gales can no longer be skipped.
- Fixed the large Stronghold door not appearing for clients in online multiplayer sessions.
- Fixed an area of Broken Citadel that was blocking player view and navigation.
- Fixed the Vengeful Heart of Ender's pinwheel attack when the player is not in the arena.
- Fixed the 'Burning Up' achievement not being unlocked by clients in online multiplayer sessions.
- Fixed the 'Burning Up' achievement being unlocked after only meeting one of the unlock criteria.
- Subtitles now appear for all supported languages in intro cutscenes for Jungle Awakens, Creeping Winter, and Flames of the Nether.
- Fixed the final Echoing Void cutscene subtitles not being translated to all supported languages.
- "Slow" status effect's text is now localized for all supported languages.
- Fixed some text strings for mission objectives that weren't appearing properly.
- Fixed a couple of issues with players clipping through the Vengeful Heart of Ender during missions.
- Arrows no longer flicker when stuck in walls of the Old Town Hall on Pumpkin Pastures.
- Rain once again appears on Soggy Swamp when playing on Nintendo Switch.
- Water in the Endersent Sighting area of Soggy Swamp now appears correctly when playing on Nintendo Switch.
- User Interface
- A strange blue background no longer appears on the Download/Upload Hero screens ( ).
- The Ender Eye count on the map screen no longer disappears until the Eyes have been placed in the End Portal.
- Fixed clients being unable to interact with the Ancient Hunt mission vote prompt on second and every subsequent voting while using a controller.
- Scuttling Torment now gets its very own icon on the Ancient Hunt screens.
- The icon for Vexing Chant now appears correctly when viewing mission rewards.
- Fixed the objective marker disappearing in certain areas of The Stronghold mission.
- Getting kicked from an online session while watching the Echoing Void intro cutscene no longer causes graphical issues on the Hero Select screen.
- The stun icon no longer appears indefinitely when fighting Blight Eye Endersent.
- The Void Quiver arrow icon is now consistent across all platforms.
- "Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes" – Minecraft Help Center.