|Also known as||
Matthew Dryden is a QA Specialist for Java Edition at Minecraft. He was previously a Content Coordinator, and then Interim Content Lead.
Moesh's job consisted of assisting with content management for the Minecraft franchise and adding new Realms maps. Moesh has a background of creating custom levels for games such as Quake II and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, and as such is also responsible behind the level design of structures like the bastion remnant and the ancient city.
- He makes great wrestling analogies.
- He is rather tall.
- His favorite color is "complimentary".
- He is one of the many redheads in the Minecraft studio.
- "My work is shown in this week's beta and snapshot for Minecraft! The work I've done was to tune the Ancient City structures so that the Warden had a better time moving around. I also added some evil bits for those who like to build pillars to avoid the Warden..." – @HeartlessMoesh on Twitter, April 1, 2022
- "Podcast: Structure Design with Moesh" – Minecraft Ideas Academy on YouTube, February 28, 2022