| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help bythe page.
Lily pads can be instantly mined with anything.
Lily pads can be caught as a 'treasure' item while fishing.
- Lily pads are destroyed when the water beneath them freezes and becomes ice.
- Lily pads are classified as a "treasure" when fishing.
- Lily pads can be harvested from swamps without needing a fishing rod.
- Lily pads are destroyed when water flows on them. This can be used to climb by alternating the placement of lily pads and water source blocks without leaving the placed lily pads.
- If a lily pad is placed on the water in a farm, the water will still irrigate the nearby tilled land.
- A boat can break lily pads.
- Lily pads can block a player directly under them from surfacing, potentially causing drowning under specific circumstances.
- If players sprint while placing lily pads down, it provides a very quick way to go across water.
- Mobs cannot spawn on top of lily pads.
- Wandering Traders will sell lily pads in exchange for emeralds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.