|Light Blue Dye|
Light Blue Dye
|First Appearance||Beta 1.2|
|Data Values||Hex: 15F12|
| Come on! Grow up!
This article is a Minecraft Wiki stub. You can help by
- Can be combined with Wool to make light blue wool.
- Can be applied to Sheep which will yield 1–3 Blocks of light blue wool when sheared.
- Can be combined with terracotta to make light blue terracotta which will make light blue glazed terracotta when it is smelted in a furnace.
- Can be combined with concrete powder to make light blue concrete powder which will turn into light blue concrete when it comes into contact with water.
- Can be combined with glass to make light blue stained glass which can be made into light blue stained glass panes.
- Can be applied to tamed wolves to change the dog's collar to light blue.
- Can be combined with a bed to make a light blue bed.
- Can be combined with a shulker box to make a light blue shulker box.
|Light Blue Wool |
|Light Blue Terracotta|
|None||Light Blue Dye||None||Terracotta||Light Blue Dye||Terracotta|
|Light Blue Stained Glass||Light Blue Concrete Powder x8|
|Glass||Light Blue Dye||Glass||Gravel||Light Blue Dye||Gravel|
|Light Blue Bed |
|Light Blue Shulker Box |
|Bed||Light Blue Dye||None||Shulker Box||Light Blue Dye||None|