--debugGPUcommand line flags.
- --disableGPU will disable GPU acceleration when running Minecraft
- --debugGPU will debug video drivers in the launcher, useful for troubleshooting
- Added a Manage Profile menu item (if you own Minecraft: Java Edition) that takes you to our website.
- It should make it easier for you to manage your Minecraft Profile (such as changing your name) if you use a Microsoft Account!
- MSA sign in window will now automatically be closed when the main launcher window is closed.
- Tweaked the search bar in installations to look the same as on other pages. The button to add a new installation has moved down a bit.
- Improved the login screen for languages that have long text strings.
- Highlighted notes are now only shown in a timed interval. "Two games, one Launcher" is thus no longer shown.
- Fixed an issue where the launcher would lose track of the Dungeons installation and ask for a fresh installation when data already exists on the disk.
- Fixed an issue where the installation button for dungeons could become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where Pause and Cancel buttons may be missing after uninstalling and then reinstalling Minecraft Dungeons.
- - Window insides keeps shrinking now its transparent.
- - Page change animation is not played after switching between Settings tabs for the first time.
.minecraftcan no longer be a symlink. -