2.1.1351 (Windows), 2.1.1350 (macOS), or 2.1.1349 (Linux) was an update to the launcher.
- When installing a Minecraft version, the launcher now checks if the computer meets the requirements. If it does not, a message is displayed.
- The launcher now shows the cause of a game crash.
- MCL-5530: Minecraft LauncherMCL-5530"Download Server" link invalid for versions before 1.2.5.
- MCL-5627: View crash report link is not working.
- MCL-5634: Launcher not showing link to open crash report when closing log before crash.
- MCL-5644: Wrong text encoding in error details.
- MCL-8726: Minecraft game output log's "lines shown" option is apparently always set to All, even if you change it.
- MCL-9318: Launcher uses incorrect link for Snapshot Server downloads.
- MCL-9398: Game doesn't start with empty JVM arguments.
.dll files don't exist error.
- MCL-9564: Deleting profile on "Launch Options" tab does not deselect it on "News" tab.
- MCL-9583: "Copy" string is non translatable.
http://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/ urls give 403, while other directories and
https://resources.download.minecraft.net/ad/ urls succeed.