Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
- : Logging in as guest.
- : Uncommon unicode displayed as (?).
- : Launcher doesn't update the download state of a Minecraft version.
- : Changing profile runs on Event Dispatch Thread.
- : Launcher opens too low (goes off screen).
- : Long JVM arguments: Profile Editor spans multiple screens.
- : Profile names have no length limitation, causing buttons to be below the "Play" button.
- : Extreme lag / freeze when trying to select profile and MOJANG server are offline / no internet connection.
- : Can't switch users in offline mode.
- : Launcher can be made visible with a white screen using windows Alt + Space shortcuts.
- : Visbility option has a tick box.
- : Game Output scrolling bug.
- : No indication when launcher fails to create directory.
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, ###]".
: Launcher prints "
- : Pressing Play does not disable options to manipulate profile.
- : Selecting from multiple profiles on same account always returns first from availableProfiles.
- : Having _JAVA_OPTIONS set up to anything in Environment Variables makes the launcher crash.
: Outdated digital signature by Mojang for "
java.io.IOException: Stream closed multiple times in Launcher Log after closing game.
: Launcher prints
- : Launcher stays on "Preparing..." after pressing "Play".