Java Edition Infdev 20100618
June 18, 2010
- At the time, these were not rideable, and were used as portable storage, similar to the Minecart with Chest from modern Minecraft versions.
- Right-clicking minecarts opens them like a chest (with the container called "Minecart"). Filling them up makes the "dirt" layer inside them rise.
- Called "FallingSand".
- Appears when sand or gravel lose their base of support.
- Now fall realistically.
- Bug where logs would not generate inside of the tops of trees fixed.
- Falling off bottom of the map now kills the player.
- Appears as a slightly darker variant of light blue.
- Seecret Friday update! OooooOOOoo! – The Word of Notch, June 18, 2010