June 17, 2010
Another version of Minecraft Infdev was released on June 17, 2010.
- Flowing water that touches flowing lava creates cobblestone.
- Flowing water that touches standing lava turns the lava into obsidian.
- Improved caves
- Surface springs.
- Lava now only spreads 4 blocks instead of 8
- Layer 0 can now have blocks placed in it
- Prior to this version, all ores were generated with a random amount of veins regardless to the type of ore
- Lava springs don't spread
- Water flows nicer
- Made massive tweaks to the pending tile tick logic (used for liquids and fire), quite possibly fixing a crash bug
- Bedrock now generates on the bottom of maps[verify]
- Removed the infinite lava sea from under the world (removed when updating, replaces layer 0 with The Void)
- Fixed a few bugs in liquid spreading code
- Fixed invisible waterfalls