Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
April 20, 2010
- The level generator has been updated.
- It is now much faster.
- The terrain seems to be much less mountainous. Instead, hills generate very often.
- Mobs now spawn less often.
- The world automatically saves less often.
- Mob pathfinding and behavior changed.
- Changed world save format
- The mob pathfinding no longer leads them off big drops in negative coordinates.
- Hostile mobs no longer spawn in bright areas.
- Optimization update is out – The Word of Notch, April 20, 2010