Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 30, 2010
- Smelting time increased back to 8 seconds per item from 4.
- Fixed a bug which caused the contents of containers (i.e. chests and furnaces) to sometimes not be saved.
- Fixed the broken lighting on slabs.
- The top of the world is no longer fully lit, and it no longer causes crashes.
- Fixed a bug that caused trees and ores to regenerate if the world was reloaded.
- Wheat crops no longer retain their growth stage after being broken, which was resulting in newly-planted crops to take on the growth stage of the crops previously occupying that block.