February 18, 2010
- Toggled by pressing F5.
- Leaf Decay
- Leaves don't decay if they are on top of a solid block or if there is a log in a 5x5x2 box. With the leaf in the top center of the box.
- A log does not have to touch the leaf in order to protect it.
- If those conditions are not met then the leaf decays.
- Added new splashes:
- "Bringing home the bacon!"
- "Ceci n'est pas une title screen!"
- "Now in 3D!"
- "Complex cellular automata!"
- "Yes, sir!"
- "Played by cowboys!"
- "OpenGL 1.1!"
- "Thousands of colors!"
- "Try it!"
- "Age of Wonders is better!"
- "Try the mushroom stew!"
- "Hot tamale, hot hot tamale!"
- "Play him off, keyboard cat!"
- "Bring it on!"
- "Random splash!"
- "Call your mother!"
- "Monster infighting!"
- Still water is no longer lighter than flowing water.
- Due to invincibility frames, Lava deals 1 damage per hit instead of 10 since the player takes damage from being on fire instead of the lava.
- Now has durability based on the material.
- Is now fully functional.
- Now bounce off the player in Peaceful mode instead of dealing ghost damage.
- If an entity is missing its
HealthNBT tag, now they set it to 10 health points by default.
- Players' health saves now. Reloading a save no longer makes the player have full health again.
- Armor is out, and third person view – The Word of Notch, February 18, 2010