Java Edition Indev 20100213
From Minecraft Wiki
February 14, 2010
- Now burn in daylight.
- Now don't attack the player in daylight unless provoked.
- Eyes now glow.
- Now made of wooden planks and stone.
- Allocated memory and free memory are only displayed if Show FPS is set to on.
- The memory displayer is now formatted with the §7 code (light gray).
From Indev 20100207-2
- Slabs no longer cause lighting issues.
From Indev 20100211
- Hell worlds no longer start off fully bright before getting darkened.
- That was a lot of work, but it should behave better now – The Word of Notch, February 13, 2010