Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
February 12, 2010
A version of Minecraft Indev was released on February 12, 2010.
- Added "Free memory" and "Allocated memory" information to the top right corner.
- Displays with the §8 (gray) color code instead of the usual §f (white).
- The crosshair now turns the opposite color of what it is covering.
- Armor no longer displays on the player.
- Skins other than Notch's are now displayed, although without a skin proxy, the player appears completely black.
- This version may have been released to track down a bug.
- I need your help debugging indev – The Word of Notch, February 12, 2010