Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100205
February 5, 2010
Client not archived
- Oversized zombies.
- Can walk up to the player.
- Can only attack the player if the player is standing on top of it.
- New settings.
- Peaceful, Easy, Normal, and Hard.
- Performance improvements.
- Opening the inventory now shows the Player.
- Right-clicking a stack cuts the stack in half.
- It is now possible to continually craft more of an item, without having to put it in the inventory, if there are materials left in the crafting table.
- Changed block shading for a fourth time during Indev.
- Pigs and sheep will now walk backwards and glide around.
- You can now change the difficulty from the options screen – The Word of Notch, February 5, 2010
- "Right clicking now picks up half of the amount of blocks that you clicked on. Ex: right click on 64 wood blocks, pick up 32 of them." (archived) by Cheeze – Minecraft Forum, February 5, 2010.
- "And when crafting,you can just clic multiple times the "result" box and the item will stack." (archived) by Perle – Minecraft Forum, February 6, 2010.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRUoo_Nqc-g Minecraft - Crazy walking animals bug, February 5th 2010