Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
February 1, 2010
- Now will need a pickaxe to break the block.
- No longer possible to mine stone-related blocks without the correct tier pickaxe.
- Ores drop only 1 of their respective mineral when smelted or mined.
- Now breaks faster than stone.
- Now soaks up Infinite Water and Lava blocks.
- Harder materials now require better tools.
- Slowed down the mining speed of pickaxes.
- Now also drop flint and steel.
- When generating a new level any grass block below flower turns into dirt.
- When inside non-solid blocks the fog appears within two block radius.