January 24, 2010
Client not archived
- Can be used to store blocks/items.
- Triple chests could be made by placing two chests with air in between, then placing a chest in the open space in between.
- The player can now drop whole stacks of items instead of one at a time.
- Now has a new sound effect.
- New generated structure.
- Player would spawn with chests full of every accessible block and tool in the game.
- Once again sets flammable objects on fire
- Texture has been revised.
- The axe has been repositioned to the left instead of the right.
- Chests, and generic tile entity support – The Word of Notch, January 24, 2010