Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 14, 2010
Client not archived
- When placed, the block would create water blocks which would replicate infinitely to fill up specific volumes.
- Added 99 of it to the inventory.
- It is now possible to pick up more blocks after filling up a stack, however, any new items each form separate stacks in the inventory.
- Picking up any more items will cause them to go into your armor slots.
- Rana is no longer visible in the inventory screen, as nothing is in it now.
- 1 bug fixed
- Water now flows much faster.
- I SHOULD be sleeping, but... – The Word of Notch, January 14, 2010
- "Minecraft Indev" – Bryton Kinney on YouTube, January 19, 2010
- "Stupid fun in Minecraft" – Somagu on YouTube, January 22, 2010
- "Hey, everyone, keep an eye on your inventory. Notch added support for multiple stacks of the same block type (Yay!) ....but they don't work quite right yet." by LightWarriorK – Minecraft Forum, January 14, 2010.
- "If you pick up another dirt it'll fill in your equip spaces on the top left. it looks weird, having a clot of dirt equipped to your head." by 8bit – Minecraft Forum, January 14, 2010.