January 14, 2010
Client not archived
- When placed, the block would create infinite water which would replicate infinitely to fill up specific volumes.
- Added 99 of it to the inventory.
- It is now possible to pick up more blocks after filling up a stack, however, any new items each form seperate stacks in the inventory.
- Picking up any more items will cause them to go into your armor slots.
- 1 bug fixed
- Water now flows much faster.
- I SHOULD be sleeping, but... – The Word of Notch, January 14, 2010
- Minecraft Indev - Youtube
- "Hey, everyone, keep an eye on your inventory. Notch added support for multiple stacks of the same block type (Yay!) ....but they don't work quite right yet." (archived) by LightWarriorK – Minecraft Forum, January 14, 2010.
- "If you pick up another dirt it'll fill in your equip spaces on the top left. it looks weird, having a clot of dirt equipped to your head." (archived) by 8bit – Minecraft Forum, January 14, 2010.