January 13, 2010
Client not archived
- Is now finite.
- Always drains from highest remove location.
- Water does not move on the surface it is on.
- Will not spread out over unfilled water surfaces, if it has an empty space next to it.
- Will evaporate (2⁄3 chance) or copy (1⁄3 chance).
- Flowing water is slightly darker than still water.
- Oceans still have infinite water.
A variant of the January 13, 2010, version of Indev 0.31 was released with Creative mode enabled. There are a few bugs with this version due to some Creative mode code that was broken by the time this version came out; for example, blocks are not infinite.