Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
December 31, 2009
Client not archived
- Inventory screen
- Player stats are added as a placeholder in the inventory screen.
- Rana is shown in the inventory screen as the player's character as a placeholder.
- Pressing F7 will take an isometric screenshot.
- The game is now in Survival mode.
- The player now spawns with 99 stone, TNT, bookshelves and leaves.
- Changed shading of blocks in the hotbar.
- Now has 10 air bubbles again instead of 1.
- World Generation
- Grass can exist in slightly darker areas, meaning that there is no more dirt around trees.
- Creative inventory is no longer accessible, as the key-bind for it has been removed, and there is no way to set a key-bind for it in the options menu. Its class file has also been removed.
- No creative build of this version was released, so this change goes unused, and can only be found via modifying the game.
- Changed texture to [verify]
- Until Beta 1.8, all versions, with the exception of Indev 0.31 20100113-Creative are in survival mode only.