June 20, 2009
- Allow players to send most admin commands via stdin.
- Added chat throttling.
- Players who spam the chat will get muted for eight seconds.
- Added movement throttling.
- The server will not process more than a single move command per tick.
- Stand still to catch up if it's lagging.
- This is the maximum number of connections per IP to the server.
- Defaults to 3.
Server version 1.5 was reuploaded to fix the version number.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- IRC logs: "P6:00:57 <AlLnAtuRalX> server software on website is 1.5" (June 20, 2009, 23:00:57 UTC)
- "Client 0.0.19a is up, a server update is required" – The Word of Notch, June 20, 2009.
- IRC logs: "P6:00:57 <AlLnAtuRalX> server software on website is 1.5" [...] "P6:01:49 <AlLnAtuRalX> Someone answer me... Why is the server ont he website 1.5?" [...] "P6:02:22 <AlLnAtuRalX> Notch: the server on teh website I am seeing as the old one" [...] "P6:02:33 <Notch> i didn't update the version number in it" (23:00 to 23:02 UTC)