Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
October 29, 2009
Client not archived
- A toggle for rain in multiplayer.
- Removed arrows in creative mode.
- Other players in multiplayer should face the right way.
- 2 bugs fixed
- Fixed a bug where admins could not destroy admin-placed Bedrock.
- Sheep can no longer be sheared in creative mode.
- 0.29 can be changed to Survival mode by editing the
Minecraft.classfile in minecraft.jar.
A screenshot of pixel art. View context
- "Creative mode client update and Server update" – The Word of Notch, October 29, 2009