June 19, 2009
Client not archived
- Players are sometimes unable to break blocks.
- Water texture now has lines in it due to z-fighting.
- June 19 IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090619.log. June 19, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 22 IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090622.log. June 22, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 19 IRC logs: "P6:40:29 <Gamerkough> New minecraft update is borked.", "P6:40:32 <wingboy> glass is updated" [...] "P6:42:47 <MANIA> wait, another update for sure?" [...] "P6:43:44 <MANIA> glass has been updated again?" [...] "P6:44:06 <Evil-Ville> Looks less like ice now" [...] "P6:46:09 <Evil-Ville> The new glass is better because it allows you to see through it properly" [...] "P7:39:33 <Senku> This glass texture still seems like it has too many lines on it" [...] "P7:39:45 <Notch> I'm very happy with how the glass texture ended up" (23:40 to 24:39 UTC)
- June 22 IRC logs: P1:17:31 <Haruhi2> the version that was semi-opaque looked more like ice than glass [...] then the version after that was fine [...] then he changed it a bit and now it doesn't really look like either
- June 19 IRC logs: "P6:40:43 <Gamerkough> Anybody else not able to delete blocks?", "P6:40:54 <Snowman> I am", "P6:40:59 <Snowman> able to do it'" (23:40 UTC)
- June 19 IRC logs: "P6:44:07 <LKA> water has lines between each tile, now?" [...] "P6:45:06 <LKA> water has lines between the textures now so" [...] "P6:46:12 <vdgmprgrmr> Whoa, I'm seeing blue lines in the water now..." [...] "P6:47:14 <vdgmprgrmr> If you go to the edge of a cliff with water at the bottom, and look straight down, you'll see lines." [...] "P9:03:54 <Redshift> notch, are you going to fix the lines that appear along the water texture?" (June 19, 2009, 23:45 UTC, to June 20, 2009, 02:03 UTC)