May 27, 2009
It is not known if version 0.0.14a_02 existed.
- Fixed a bug upon loading maps with the first couple of versions of 0.0.14a, which was caused by a bad combination of proguard and serialization.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from spawning inside liquids.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from building inside liquids.
- Fixed a superspeed bug from 0.0.14a.
- Tried fixing a bug from 0.0.13a causing players to build through blocks at certain angles.
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090528.log (May 28, 2009, UTC+2).
- IRC logs: "(01:04:14) <@notch> I'd appreciate it if you could reload so you get 14a_03, then try loading your levels" (May 27, 2009, 23:04 UTC)
- "Minecraft (alpha)" by Notch – TIG Forums, May 28, 2009. "I had some problems loading maps with the first couple of versions of 0.0.14 (caused by a bad combination of proguard and serialization) that I seemed to fix for the _03 update."
- IRC logs: "(01:02:24) <@notch> the new version shouldn't let you spawn in water any more" (May 27, 2009, 23:02 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[17:04] <Duke[B12]> Seems you cannot spawn blocks underwater [...] [17:05] <@notch> Duke[B12]: You can in _03" (May 27, 2009, 23:04 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[17:07] <Evil-Ville> Oh by the way the speed bug is fixed" (May 27, 2009, 23:07 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[17:22] <vdgmprgrmr> That block-select bug is still there. The fix was not successful. [...] [17:22] <@notch> vdgmprgrmr: I tried to fix it!" (May 27, 2009, 23:16 UTC)