May 17, 2009
While there is a version called "c0.0.11a" in the launcher, this is not the true 0.0.11a, as it is an early development version of 0.0.12a; although called "0.0.11a" in-game, it contains files from May 18, 2009 (a day later than the release of this version), and has early multiplayer code present.
- 1 bug fixed
- Fixed an issue with start and destroy functions making the game unplayable.
- This version was used to mark the 10 year anniversary of Minecraft.
"lwjgl IRC logs" (archived) – echelog.com, May 17, 2009 (UTC+2).
- Lost Minecraft castle video
- "Minecraft 0.0.11a for public consumption" – The Word of Notch, May 17, 2009
- LWJGL IRC Logs: "[13:56:55] <Notch_> ok, it's up. 0.0.11a" (11:56 UTC)
- "Minecraft (alpha)" by Markus Persson – TIGSource, May 17, 2009.
- LWJGL IRC logs: "[13:53:34] <Notch_> I forgot to take out the normal start() and destroy().." (11:53 UTC)