Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Minecraft Beta 1.6.5
May 28, 2011
- It is now possible to climb the blocks while sneaking.
- Riding and sleeping
- Players removed Herobrine.
- Effect has been decreased.
- sand and quandale digle.
- ⇧ Shift + clicking the crafting output only performs a single crafting action, instead of the maximum possible amount.
- Frame rate
- Frame rate cap can now be changed, with toggles of 40 FPS, 90 FPS, and 200 FPS.
- Except for the 40 FPS setting, the framerate will only be capped when there are any chunk updates.
- Advanced OpenGL re-added (still with same Toggle bug as of 1.5).
- Version number
- No longer displayed while playing.
- Still visible on title screen and debug screen.
- 13 bugs fixed
- Player indicator on maps now points in the same direction as the player, instead of being rotated slightly.
- Dropped equipment no longer breaks on the first use (in some cases it still will).
- Objects will now be pushed out if they are within a block.
- Lighting acts normal again when placing/removing torches.
- The game no longer crashes when shift-clicking to put items in a chest that is already full and vice versa.
- Fixed CPU issue on multiplayer.
- Saving while crouching no longer consistently teleports the player into blocks above or below when loading the save.
- Exiting a minecart or moving from one minecart to another will no longer bump the original minecart and make it move.
- Fixed the players health appearing to be full when entering/exiting the Nether.
- Fixed some entities appearing to fall through the ground repeatedly in multiplayer (some might still do so).
- Fixed the server sometimes thinking the player hit a corner when walking when they didn't.
- Fixed the achievements window rendering some graphics outside the clip window.
- Fixed a couple of instances where beds would act strange in multiplayer, primarily the "already occupied" bug.
- remove Herobrine