Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Minecraft Beta 1.2_01
January 14, 2011
- Added code for a new painting, but not the painting itself.
- As such, when placed, this painting uses the painting placeholder texture.
- During this version, the painting looks like this:
- Spawn once again with a very low spawn rate
- Reduced spawn rates a bit.
- Can be milked like cows
- Improved performance.
- Text on the main menu is no longer always showing the "Finally beta!" splash.
- 3 bugs fixed
- Fixed various blocks acting weird when placed (rails, torches, etc.).
- Fixed lighting issues.
- Added a temporary fix to get rid of chunk visibility errors.
- Minecraft Beta 1.2_01 (less bugs, more framerates) – The Word of Notch, January 14, 2011