Java Edition Alpha v1.2.6
Minecraft Alpha v1.2.6
December 3, 2010
Original:Client (.json) Reupload: Unavailable |
- Added command
/killfor multiplayer, which deals 1000 × 500 damage to the player.
- Added small lakes and rare lava pools, both on the surface and randomly in caves.
- Items no longer get used when opening chests (e.g., food being eaten, lava being poured out, etc.)
- Breaking a boat in a certain fashion no longer causes it to drop multiple times the normal amount.
- Patched client to prevent duplicated entities.
- Fixed a crash bug when destroying the vehicle from under a player.
- In this version and Alpha 1.2.5, if the player's name is not set properly (which occurs in the modern launcher), they will always be named "Player524". This makes multiplayer in this version impossible without the use of third-party tools, as two players cannot join a server with the same name.
- al_version shows that a reupload may have been posted and reverted at some point.
- Bug update #5, and we need videos – The Word of Notch, December 3, 2010