Minecraft Alpha v1.2.2
November 10, 2010
- Support for more animation settings
- Support for 16×16 texture packs
- Now flows further in the Nether.
- Now contains the texture pack selection menu for easy texture pack switching, replacing the "play tutorial level" button.
- Displays the version name in the top-left corner.
- It now takes longer for the "took too long to log in" screen to appear when connecting to a server.
- 5 bugs fixed
- Players and mobs on fire, in lava, or next to cacti no longer plays the hurt sfx every tick.
- Getting hit with a higher damage while recovering from a smaller one works as intended.
- Duplicating buttons when resizing screens fixed.
- Zombie pigmen and ghasts no longer get hurt by fire and lava.
- Fixed volume sliders not saving properly.
Alpha v1.2.2a added generation of a nether portal using F4.
- pack.png, the image that is present when a texture pack has no default image, was generated in this version with the seed
- From this version's
.jarfiles. The times are 15:24 and 18:38 UTC, respectively
- "Oh look, a hill!" – Earthcomputer on YouTube, September 5, 2020