Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Minecraft Alpha v1.2.1
November 5, 2010
Alpha v1.2.1 was a version of Alpha released on November 5, 2010, to fix bugs. Although the launcher claims to have this version available, the version listed is just a duplicate of Alpha v1.2.1_01.
- Hostile mobs now only spawn at light level 7 or lower regardless of height, as they did before Alpha 1.2.0.
- Leaves particle colors now reflect the biome instead of having the grayscale texture.
- 3 bugs fixed
- Signs on the sides of cacti no longer crash the game.
- Optimized CPU usage for mob spawning.
- Music now plays in multiplayer.
- This is the only Alpha v1.2 version that is currently lost.