Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Minecraft Alpha v1.2.0_01
October 30, 2010
- Gravel now spawns in the Nether, replacing the location of some Soul Sand.
- Armor no longer blocks damage.
- Player damage sound is very loud.
- 3 bugs fixed
- Fixed an inventory crash.
- The game sometimes no longer crashes when the player creates a new world.
- Furnaces can now place towards the player.
- .jar file has a compilation time of 23:47 UTC+2.
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20101030.log, October 30, 2010, UTC–4
- IRC logs: "<Notch> I've updated the client with a fix for the inventory crash as well", "<Notch> at least for ONE of them" (21:54 UTC)