Java Edition Alpha v1.1.1
Seecret Saturday 1
September 18, 2010
Alpha v1.1.1, also known as Seecret Saturday, was the tenth seecret update which added sneaking, new paintings and fishing rods. It was released with server 0.2.1 on September 18, 2010, and is the only Seecret Saturday update; all other seecret updates were released on Fridays. This version is notable for the gray screen bug caused by gamma slider debug code. This code would set the display's gamma and contrast values to zero, resulting in the screen going completely gray.
- Fishing rods
- Have no use.
- Are stackable.
- Sneaking added
- Added the ability to change mouse sensitivity
- Added sliders to change volume of sound and music
- Added music track calm4.ogg
- Written by Notch
- Later released in 2020 as Magnetic Circuit
- Two paintings have had their textures changed to their modern versions.
- Option to toggle the debug menu in the options has been replaced with the F3 key. F3 + S reloads all web-loaded resources.
- Smoother day-to-night and night-to-day transitions.
- Infinite snowball glitch fixed where snow blocks (requiring 4 snowballs) would be crafted then broken, producing 4–6 snowballs back.
- Solid snow blocks now only drop four snowballs.