Seecret Saturday 1
September 18, 2010
Alpha v1.1.1, also known as Seecret Saturday, is the tenth seecret update which added sneaking, new paintings and fishing rods. It was released with server 0.2.1 on September 18, 2010, and is the only Seecret Saturday update; all other seecret updates were released on Fridays. This version is notable for the gray screen bug caused by gamma slider debug code. This code would set the display's gamma and contrast values to zero, resulting in the screen going completely gray. This version also took a very long time to download due to a sudden influx of players attempting to access the download server at once, and was available for just 205 minutes.
- Fishing rods
- Have no use.
- Are stackable.
- Sneaking added
- Added the ability to change mouse sensitivity
- Added sliders to change volume of sound and music
- Two paintings have had their textures changed to their modern versions.
- Option to toggle the debug menu in the options has been replaced with the F3 key. F3 + S reloads all web-loaded resources.
- Smoother day-to-night and night-to-day transitions.
- Infinite snowball glitch fixed where snow blocks (requiring 4 snowballs) would be crafted then broken, producing 4–6 snowballs back.
- Solid snow blocks now only drop four snowballs.
- Despite this version being available for several hours, considerably longer than other archived versions such as pre-reuploads of Beta 1.1, there were no known archives of it. An archived copy was not found until June 25, 2021, when Twitter user LunaSorcery provided an archived jar file.
- There was a bug with crouching that caused the outer layer of custom skins render as if the player wasn't crouching. 
Fishing rod recipe. The earliest uploaded image of Alpha v1.1.1.
The player with a third-person camera inside his observatory during the night. Used Painterly texture pack.
- Seecret Saturday 1! But I failed Biomes AGAIN! – The Word of Notch, September 18, 2010
- "Minecraft 003- Into the Abyss"– SuperClassicGaming on YouTube, September 19, 2010
- Regarding the Grayscreen issue – The Word of Notch, September 19, 2010
- they FOUND Minecraft Alpha 1.1.1?! – AntVenom on YouTube, July 2, 2021